As you know, Notion is a powerful tool for many tasks and using it to get organized blogging is just one of those. You can use Notion to keep track of ideas for future pieces of content and resources, you can also use it to collaborate with other writers or editors who work on your blog.
Quickly put together a content calendar so your team of writers and guest authors always know what they are working on, or just use it as a solo blogger to map out your content.
Notion is cloud based and has an app for your phone so it’s easy to access anywhere and can help you stay organized.
This guide contains all the best templates for bloggers to make the most out of Notion in your blogging career.
- 1 ⭐ Life OS: All-in-One Notion Template
- 2 1. Write OS
- 3 2. Blog post
- 4 3. Blogging manager
- 5 4. Ten Magazine Layout Blogging Notion Template
- 6 5. Notion Blog Dashboard Template Bundle
- 7 6.Notion Content Management System for Blogging
- 8 7. “Blog Magic” Notion Template
- 9 8. Content Creation Hub Template
- 10 9. Blog Post Planner
- 11 10.Blog Finance Tracking Templates
- 12 11. Blog Post Tracking & Writing Notion Template
- 13 12. Notion Template Blog Planner
- 14 13.Notion Template Blog
- 15 How to Create Your Own Notion Template for Blogging
⭐ Life OS: All-in-One Notion Template
The Life OS Notion template is the ultimate tool for managing every aspect of your life! It includes 25 connect templates and a dynamic homepage dashboard for tying everything together. Use this template as a planner and to-do list, Daily routine and habits tracker, Journal and mood tracker, set goals for yourself and keep an eye on your finances. Other templates include work and career, recipes and meal plans, fitness routines and goals and many more.
1. Write OS
Writers can easily write content, store and organize stories, filter results by various data points, and collaborate on drafts together. It’s the perfect writing environment for bloggers and online writers.
2. Blog post
Did you know you can build your entire blog on Notion? Use this template as a format for your posts. You can include writing and images in many different configurations.
You can also create a blog homepage to link out to all your posts — gallery view is particularly handy for that if you want to showcase the images in your posts.
3. Blogging manager
Manage all stages of writing posts with a comprehensive blogging manager. Plan posts using templates, manage guest posting, and keep track of progress and upcoming posts.
4. Ten Magazine Layout Blogging Notion Template
5. Notion Blog Dashboard Template Bundle
As a blogger and creator, you’re juggling a million and one tasks and filling 7 different roles. You’re convinced you’ll be frustrated and overwhelmed forever because:
- your content plan is scattered across, like, 14 different apps that still don’t quite meet your unique needs
- you’re constantly losing track of where you stored all those brilliant blog post ideas that came to you on the fly
- you’ve got dozens of half-finished blog posts and content calendars gathering dust in Google Drive
6.Notion Content Management System for Blogging
Notion Content Management System for writing, editing, and tracking your content.
7. “Blog Magic” Notion Template
8. Content Creation Hub Template
Plan, create, and store all your content in one place with the Content Creation Hub Notion template.
9. Blog Post Planner
Organize & schedule your blog posts with the Blog Post Planner.
10.Blog Finance Tracking Templates
Track monthly and quarterly revenue and expenses as well as plan your marketing strategies with the Blog Finance Tracking Notion Template Bundle.
11. Blog Post Tracking & Writing Notion Template
Plan your entire blogging year with this extensive notion template. Whether you’re just starting out or have a ton of experience, blog writing can become a tiring experience and you can run out of ideas quickly. Luckily, I’ve got you covered. This extensive notion template has everything you’ll need to plan your blog posts, write them, and track their performance for future iterations — all at once!
12. Notion Template Blog Planner
This notion template for bloggers is a simple, user-friendly, and efficient tool for bloggers. It contains all the tools you need to create a blog post, such as scheduling, content strategy, and more.
13.Notion Template Blog
Using a Notion Template, you can keep all your blog posts, ideas, branding assets and resources in one place and access them anywhere.
How to Create Your Own Notion Template for Blogging
- Sign up for a Notion account and create a new workspace or database for your blog content.
- Create a table or board view to organize your blog content ideas. You can add columns to track the title, topic, target audience, target keywords, and other details for each idea.
- Start adding your blog content ideas to the table or board. You can add as many ideas as you want, and organize them into categories or groups using labels or tags.
- As you come up with new ideas, add them to the table or board. You can also move ideas around and rearrange them as needed.
- Once you have a good collection of ideas, start planning out your blog content calendar. You can use a calendar view to schedule your blog posts and set deadlines for each one.
- When it’s time to write a blog post, select the idea from your table or board and use it as the starting point for your post. You can add notes, links, and other details to the idea to help you as you write.
- As you work on your blog post, you can use Notion to track your progress and make any necessary revisions. You can also use it to collaborate with other writers or editors, if needed.
- Once your blog post is ready, you can publish it directly from Notion, or export it to your favorite publishing platform. You can then mark the idea as completed in your table or board to keep track of what you’ve published.